The dogs are doing great considering the difficulties. It is important to watch the long range weather forecast to enable training when the weather permits.
So far, we have been able to get in 14 days of running.
The dogs are even getting a little disgusted, along with the musher, with theses wet/humid conditions. However, weather is out of our control & we just have to be patient waiting for better conditions. This has been the wettest Fall that I have experienced here.
The puppies got their booster & rabies vaccine on Thursday. The two males are adjusting well to their new surroundings and we plan on placing the two females in the adult yard this week.
Until next week......